Robin Twaddle and Associates Attorneys strives for service excellence. Our goals are:
- To render a service that is personal and individualised. Our clients are assured that, although they are dealing with a firm, their relationship with the particular professional who is assisting them will remain personal. To this end, our staff make a point of being available on short notice, and can always be reached by cellphone;
- To offer a full spectrum of legal expertise and assistance, so that our clients can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that they can entrust us with their legal needs under any circumstance. (Please see the schedule of services for more detailed information.);
- To maintain the highest standards of integrity in all our dealings. We are committed to seeking the most satisfactory solutions for our clients with the greatest speed and efficiency; and
- To eliminate the delays so often associated with the legal process. We are mindful of our clients’ convenience, and we will visit our clients at their homes or offices, rather than expecting them to call on us.
We are committed to:
- Giving our clients objective, honest, and personalised advice, based on their best interests;
- Promptly, diligently, and properly executing all mandates given to us by our clients;
- Courageously protecting and upholding our clients’ interests and rights, without fear of recrimination for defending an unpopular cause; and
- Upholding the highest stands of honesty and integrity in all that we do, including in all our dealings with clients, colleagues, and adversaries.